Saturday, December 11, 2010

2010

The day started out pretty much casual until a phone call came, my thoughts were running wild, beyond my control but somehow I manage to keep myself calm. The night before was great, had friends from Malaysia came down and we had fun at Zouk SG. It was a really great night so far, on of the best since I came to this shit hole. Too bad for me I had to be at work the next day otherwise the fun would have lasted till the next following day. But to my surprise it wasn't all that bad at work today, work load was little, finish the job quite early and highlight of the day, saw someone's foot got crush by a pallets weighing atleast 300kg. It's was totally random for me to be there when it happened. Was on the phone talking to the person I love, all of a sudden some guy just scream so loud and when I turn towards where the voice was coming from I saw a guy on the ground and a few other fellows were helping him to remove the pallets off his feet. Gosh that must have hurt like a bitch. I bet his leg was broken or crush cause he wasn't wearing any safety boots. I know it's kinda ironic but somehow rather I wish that I was that guy under that pallet at that moment....

No comments: