Friday, October 23, 2009

Its been quite a while since i last felt such happiness.
Happiness, i would say is the best thing in the world,
The ultimate gold in one's life
The cure for all diseases,
The best that anyone could get.
These pass few months has been quite intense for me,
Taking those few months off to find my inner self,
To find out who i really am and what am i capable of,
After doing some soul searching i finally found what i really needed,
LOVE.....
Everyone needs love, it brings out the real you
It brings out the laughter and joy that is kept deep down inside of you.
It doesn't matter what type of love or who it is from,
As long as love still exist inside a person, there is hope

1 comment:

Eleenang said...

Can I tell you that I love you so that you know that there is always hope? :)

...I Love You...